What is the MPG of a 2019 Toyota Corolla?
The 2019 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings go up to 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway* with the LE Eco trim, though even other models offer superb efficiency. Keep reading to see the max Corolla mpg ratings for each trim, and then feel free to come take a test drive at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell.
2019 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
- 2019 Toyota Corolla L: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco: 30 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (Manual Transmission): 27 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 30 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE: 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
2019 Corolla LE Eco
The LE Eco trim is an efficiency-focused 2019 Corolla that comes equipped with a 140-hp 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine with Valvematic technology. The special ECO driving mode speaks to its focus, but this sedan also offers plenty of power for your daily commute around Flower Mound.
More Efficiency Features of the Corolla
It’s about more than just the powertrain — there are several technologies in the new Corolla that work toward making it an efficiency powerhouse:
- Transmission – The Corolla comes standard with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), which provides a wider range of gear ratios than conventional automatic transmissions.
- Design – The 2019 Corolla has undergone extensive aerodynamic testing to ensure that there’s no unnecessary drag.
- Variable Valve Timing – This system optimizes the opening and closing of the valves in the Corolla’s engine to effectively balance power and efficiency.
Even Dynamic Radar Cruise Control contributes to the Corolla’s fuel economy by matching your speed with that of the vehicle ahead of you ahead of you. It’s just one more way that the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system is leading the way in the industry.
Drive the 2019 Corolla at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Contact Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville to learn more about the 2019 Corolla’s efficiency, or to take a test drive in a new or used Corolla. You might also find it illuminating to compare it to the Camry in person!
More News From Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Are you wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The 2020 edition can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA-estimated ratings when you visit Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell. View Inventory Contact Us 2020 Corolla Gas Mileage With…
The new Toyota Corolla may be an economy car, but it doesn’t skimp on style. The new Corolla Sedan and Hatchback are available in a wide range of vibrant exterior colors to help you stand out on the Flower Mound roads. Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla color options below, as well as available exterior features and…
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is a practical SUV for Flower Mound-area families who need their vehicle to adapt to driving needs, from road trips to commutes and everything in between. Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville is taking a closer look at the new Toyota 4Runner interior features and dimensions. Once you have found the model best suited for your Coppell…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.