What is the MPG of a 2019 Toyota Corolla?
The 2019 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings go up to 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway* with the LE Eco trim, though even other models offer superb efficiency. Keep reading to see the max Corolla mpg ratings for each trim, and then feel free to come take a test drive at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell.
2019 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
- 2019 Toyota Corolla L: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco: 30 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (Manual Transmission): 27 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 30 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE: 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
2019 Corolla LE Eco
The LE Eco trim is an efficiency-focused 2019 Corolla that comes equipped with a 140-hp 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine with Valvematic technology. The special ECO driving mode speaks to its focus, but this sedan also offers plenty of power for your daily commute around Flower Mound.
More Efficiency Features of the Corolla
It’s about more than just the powertrain — there are several technologies in the new Corolla that work toward making it an efficiency powerhouse:
- Transmission – The Corolla comes standard with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), which provides a wider range of gear ratios than conventional automatic transmissions.
- Design – The 2019 Corolla has undergone extensive aerodynamic testing to ensure that there’s no unnecessary drag.
- Variable Valve Timing – This system optimizes the opening and closing of the valves in the Corolla’s engine to effectively balance power and efficiency.
Even Dynamic Radar Cruise Control contributes to the Corolla’s fuel economy by matching your speed with that of the vehicle ahead of you ahead of you. It’s just one more way that the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system is leading the way in the industry.
Drive the 2019 Corolla at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Contact Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville to learn more about the 2019 Corolla’s efficiency, or to take a test drive in a new or used Corolla. You might also find it illuminating to compare it to the Camry in person!
More News From Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Drivers in Lewisville who are looking for a fuel-efficient vehicle that also has excellent performance won’t need to look further than the 2020 Toyota Camry or the 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid. With a suite of features including Toyota Sense and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility, drivers can take advantage of their increased fuel efficiency and safety…
There are 14 Toyota Camry exterior colors to choose from, so you can drive a midsize sedan that showcases your personality perfectly. Your new Toyota Camry exterior color is the perfect way for you to explore your style through your vehicle. Flower Mound drivers will have a large variety of beautiful and bold shades to pick…
Automotive reviews can help or hurt a potential sale. The 2019 Toyota Corolla has received high praise from consumers and industry experts alike, so it’s no wonder that many Flower Mound-area car shoppers want to know what critics think about the 2020 Toyota Corolla. Take a look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla review with Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville below….
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.