What is the MPG of a 2019 Toyota Corolla?
The 2019 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings go up to 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway* with the LE Eco trim, though even other models offer superb efficiency. Keep reading to see the max Corolla mpg ratings for each trim, and then feel free to come take a test drive at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell.
2019 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
- 2019 Toyota Corolla L: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco: 30 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (Manual Transmission): 27 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 30 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE: 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
2019 Corolla LE Eco
The LE Eco trim is an efficiency-focused 2019 Corolla that comes equipped with a 140-hp 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine with Valvematic technology. The special ECO driving mode speaks to its focus, but this sedan also offers plenty of power for your daily commute around Flower Mound.
More Efficiency Features of the Corolla
It’s about more than just the powertrain — there are several technologies in the new Corolla that work toward making it an efficiency powerhouse:
- Transmission – The Corolla comes standard with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), which provides a wider range of gear ratios than conventional automatic transmissions.
- Design – The 2019 Corolla has undergone extensive aerodynamic testing to ensure that there’s no unnecessary drag.
- Variable Valve Timing – This system optimizes the opening and closing of the valves in the Corolla’s engine to effectively balance power and efficiency.
Even Dynamic Radar Cruise Control contributes to the Corolla’s fuel economy by matching your speed with that of the vehicle ahead of you ahead of you. It’s just one more way that the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system is leading the way in the industry.
Drive the 2019 Corolla at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Contact Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville to learn more about the 2019 Corolla’s efficiency, or to take a test drive in a new or used Corolla. You might also find it illuminating to compare it to the Camry in person!
More News From Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
The 2020 Toyota 4Runner is a top-rated, practical SUV that enhances your DFW area drives. When you need a vehicle that adapts to whatever you need, from road trips to commutes to the office, and everything in between, the new Toyota 4Runner SUV has you covered. Take a closer look at the Toyota 4Runner…
Lewisville drivers in the market for a new, highly-cable SUV will be impressed by the new Toyota Highlander towing capacity. With the Highlander towing and Toyota Highlander cargo space, you’ll be able to travel throughout Flower Mound with all you need, safely and powerfully. Continue reading to discover more about the Toyota Highlander payload, cargo…
If you plan to put a lot of miles on your next truck driving around the Flower Mound area, you’re likely concerned about gas mileage. Maybe that’s why so many of our customers at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville are impressed with theToyota Tacoma gas mileage ratings. Of course, there are several different Tacoma configurations available, each with a…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.