2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
The Toyota Highlander redefined the crossover segment when it was first released, and in 2019, it’s offering more than ever before! That’s the basic message of the 2019 Toyota Highlander reviews, which unanimously offer praise for this one-of-a-kind three-row SUV. Find out what the experts had to say before you schedule your test drive in Lewisville.
2019 Highlander Review Highlights
If you’ve been on the hunt for a vehicle that’s just as practical as it is fun-to-drive, the 2019 Toyota Highlander just might be a perfect fit for your daily drives around Flower Mound and Carrollton. Just listen to the industry’s experts:
- For the seasoned experts at Edmunds.com, “The 2019 Toyota Highlander is your quintessential three-row family mover.” They identify it as an especially compelling option for those who can’t afford to sacrifice practicality: “With comfortable seating, plenty of standard safety features, a strong V6 engine and an impeccable reputation for reliability, the Highlander checks all the boxes for large families in motion.”
- The U.S. News assesses reviews from across the web in order to give a holistic assessment of a vehicle’s capabilities and strong points. For the new year, their Toyota Highlander review hails this vehicle as an 8.5 out of 10. They also awarded it a safety score of 9.2 out of 10, in part because every model comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS P).
- “The 2019 Toyota Highlander is among the most recommendable crossover SUVs for busy families,” according to Kelley Blue Book. They go on to say that, “With three rows and seating for seven or eight passengers depending on configuration, the Highlander is roomy, versatile and easy to drive and live with.”
If you’re searching for a Toyota Highlander third-row review, you should know that every Highlander comes standard with a third-row bench seat. Although third-row legroom may not always be sufficient to satisfy taller adult passengers, it’s more than enough to accommodate children on your daily drives. What’s more, the Highlander third-row seats recline.
2019 Highlander Hybrid Review Highlights
The best Toyota Highlander just might be the 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid–and you don’t have to take our word for it. In their Toyota Highlander Hybrid review, the experts at the U.S. News identify it as the top-ranked option in the segment! They reward the Highlander Hybrid for possessing a “high-end cabin, an abundance of safety features, a potent hybrid powertrain, and an outstanding predicted reliability rating.”
Edmunds.com also had good things to say! Its “Quiet and compliant ride,” and “Impressive fuel economy,” were just a couple of the things they noticed. They also note that it possesses a “Just-right size for many families”.
With a standard 3.5-liter V6 engine, standard all-wheel drive, and fuel economy of up to 30 mpg city, 28 mpg highway*, it’s not hard to see why the Highlander Hybrid reviews have been so positive.
How to Choose the Right Highlander
If you’re struggling to find the perfect Highlander, don’t fret. The experts have also recognized that there are plenty of great options to choose from, and they’ve gone out of their way to make a few recommendations:
- Every model other than the baseline L trim offers a V6 engine. Since the latter offers more power and better highway fuel economy, it’s a no-brainer for most drivers.
- According to the Toyota Highlander XLE reviews from Kelley Blue Book, this trim just might be the best value for busy families. It ranks in the middle of the segment, comes with an affordable price tag, and offers a range of “desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
Review the 2019 Highlander for Yourself at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville!
Ready to own a three-row crossover SUV that’s impressed all of the critics? Now that you’ve explored the Toyota Highlander reviews, exterior and interior color options, and interior features, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to get behind the wheel! Find a new Toyota Highlander for sale in Lewisville by taking a closer look at our inventory today. If you’re interested in saving more money, consider a used Toyota Highlander. Then, simply contact us to schedule a test drive and secure financing.
More About the 2019 Highlander
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a head-turning family-sized SUV that’s known for offering strong engine performance and the latest in safety and technology. Flower Mound drivers will have eight trim levels to choose from with the new Toyota Highlander. This makes it easier for drivers to find the model that best suits their driving needs and…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a highly praised SUV with a head-turning design accented by its various exterior and interior color combinations. With nine standout exterior paint colors and an interior that offers Flower Mound drivers several modern color options, you can create a Highlander that reflects your style. Learn about the available new Toyota Highlander…
The Toyota Highlander redefined the crossover segment when it was first released, and in 2019, it’s offering more than ever before! That’s the basic message of the 2019 Toyota Highlander reviews, which unanimously offer praise for this one-of-a-kind three-row SUV. Find out what the experts had to say before you schedule your test drive in…