2019 Toyota RAV4 Interior Features and Measurements
Redesigned for 2019, the Toyota RAV4 interior has gotten just as much attention from the critics as its refreshed exterior design. It’s impressively spacious and filled with great features to enhance any drive around Flower Mound — let’s take a look at some of the highlights.
2019 Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
The RAV4 is in the compact SUV segment, but that classification belies its impressively spacious interior. With plenty of room for both passengers and cargo, this versatile vehicle is as suited for long trips as it is for your daily commute to and from Coppell.
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 98.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Second-Row Seats: 37.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind First-Row Seats: 69.8 cubic feet
- Front Headroom (With Moonroof): 37.7 inches
- Rear Headroom (With Moonroof): 39.5 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.8 Inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 56.4 inches
- Front Hip Room: 54.3 inches
- Rear Hip Room: 47.7 inches
- Front Legroom: 41 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.8 inches
2019 Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
The 2019 RAV4’s interior is loaded with features to make drives around Carrollton supremely comfortable. Here’s a brief look at some of its key amenities.
- Seating-Related Features: With cloth or leatherette upholstery, an available 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory functionality, and an optional four-way power-adjustable passenger seat, there’s a lot to like if you’re driving or sitting shotgun. The RAV4 doesn’t neglect rear passengers, though — available SofTex®-trimmed offer impressive comfort, and all trims come with an armrest in the rear. You can also opted for heated and ventilated seats in both the front and rear.
- Versatility: The 2019 RAV4 is practical as well as comfortable, featuring fold-flat 60/40-split rear seats to accommodate a mix of rear passengers and cargo.
- Power on the Go: Need to charge your phone? Even the base 2019 RAV4 LE comes with two interior 12V power outlet, and there’s the option of having another plug in the cargo area.
- Toyota RAV4 Interior Colors: Same for both the standard RAV4 and the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, interior colors for the upholstery include Black, Ash, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Black With Cinnamon. Take an in-depth look at your color options with Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville.
Drive the 2019 RAV4 at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
The 2019 Toyota RAV4’s interior isn’t the only exceptional thing about this compact SUV. Just see what the reviews have to say. Continue your research by checking out the RAV4 pricing or finding out how it stacks up against top competitors like the Honda CR-V or the Subaru Forester. Contact Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville to learn more or visit our dealership to take a test drive today.
More About Toyota Models
Drivers in Lewisville who are looking for a fuel-efficient vehicle that also has excellent performance won’t need to look further than the 2020 Toyota Camry or the 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid. With a suite of features including Toyota Sense and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility, drivers can take advantage of their increased fuel efficiency and safety…
There are 14 Toyota Camry exterior colors to choose from, so you can drive a midsize sedan that showcases your personality perfectly. Your new Toyota Camry exterior color is the perfect way for you to explore your style through your vehicle. Flower Mound drivers will have a large variety of beautiful and bold shades to pick…
Automotive reviews can help or hurt a potential sale. The 2019 Toyota Corolla has received high praise from consumers and industry experts alike, so it’s no wonder that many Flower Mound-area car shoppers want to know what critics think about the 2020 Toyota Corolla. Take a look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla review with Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville below….