What is the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Price?
If you’ve been considering a new compact SUV, you’ve almost certainly asked yourself, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This smartly-designed and capable family vehicle has earned a great reputation among critics and among our neighbors, and it’s not hard to see why! Inside and out, this Toyota stands apart.
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*, and with available hybrid options, they’re great options for almost any budget. Take a look at each RAV4 trim level, and explore their standout features, with Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Flower Mound!
LE – $25,500 MSRP*
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine
- Estimated 26 mpg city, 35 mpg highway**
- Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with 7-inch touchscreen
- Available all-wheel drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- Soft-touch interior accents
XLE – $27,300 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of LE
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Smart Key System
- Available 8-inch touchscreen
XLE Premium – $29,500 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of XLE
- SofTex®-trimmed seating
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS)
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
Adventure – $32,900 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of XLE Premium
- Standard Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- LED Daytime Running Lights with Integrated Fog Lights
- Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, and Downhill Assist Control
- 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance
- High-rise roof rails
- 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet
Limited – $33,500 MSRP*
- Features add to or replace those of XLE Premium
- Heated and ventilated perforated front seats
- Heated and perforated rear outboard seats
- 2-position driver’s seat memory function
- Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Digital rearview mirror
- Available panoramic glass moonroof
RAV4 Hybrid Options
For 2019, Hybrid powertrains will be offered on the LE, XLE, and Limited trim levels. These high-efficiency models won’t arrive at dealerships in the Coppell region until March of 2019, but we already know that they’ll offer each of the following features:
- New Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II
- 219 Total System Horsepower
- Estimated Fuel Economy of 41 mpg city/37 mpg highway**
- Enhanced AWD Capability with separate rear-mounted electric motor
An additional sport-focused XSE Hybrid trim will also be made available to drivers near Carrollton and The Colony. In the RAV4 lineup, these models will lead in power and fuel economy, and they’ll feature sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch wheels, and unique finishing touches.
2019 RAV4 Standard Safety Features
Toyota has made the roads safer for everyone by including Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) on all 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels. With the next-generation of this well-loved safety package, you’ll receive:
- A Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- A Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)
Drivers who choose the RAV4 will enjoy even more advanced safety features if they decide to upgrade their trim.
Test Drive a 2019 Toyota RAV4 Today!
This year’s RAV4 has everything it takes to stand out against top competitors like the 2019 Honda CR-V. If you’re ready to experience your favorite 2019 Toyota RAV4 configuration in your favorite color, take a look at our RAV4 and RAV4 HV inventories today. Once you’ve found the perfect model, you can contact us to get the Toyota RAV4 lease price, or apply for financing today!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.