2019 Toyota RAV4 Reviews: an Overview
Automotive experts and consumers alike have been impressed with the new 2019 Toyota RAV4. U.S. News and World Report enjoys the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage” while Edmunds appreciates its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” Car shoppers can rely on the RAV4 to provide an efficient and safe ride in Carrollton and beyond.
Critics Agree in 2019 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The critics at Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds agree that the RAV4 stands out in the compact crossover segment. Robust performance and advanced interior features make this model excel compared to the rest. Explore what the experts have to say before you try it out for yourself at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville:
- U.S. News and World Report: “… the RAV4 brings a lot to the table, and while it has a higher-than-average starting price, this Toyota delivers plenty of bang for your buck.”
- Car and Driver: “Regardless of which setup you choose, the RAV4 rides and steers far better than it ever has. As in other new Toyota products that use the company’s new family of architectures, the RAV4 has a solid and satisfying feel, with a nicely weighted steering rack and controlled body motions.”
- Edmunds: “… the Toyota RAV4 is the true mover and shaker in the industry. It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “… the new RAV4 offers an expansive list of safety, tech and convenience features that weren’t available in the 2018 model and is significantly more fuel efficient.”
2019 Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
When you look at what consumers have to say, you will find the Toyota RAV4 remains a popular choice. According to Cars.com, more than 400,000 people bought a RAV4 in the last year. And with the 2019 redesign, the RAV4 brings new technology, a comfortable ride, and a classic new style to improve the driving experience. You’ll be satisfied no matter which configuration you choose!
2019 Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
The 2019 RAV4 provides upgrades and innovations with more cargo space, available power liftgate, and precise handling. When it comes to the competition, here’s what the reviewers have to say:
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Toyota is a bit more powerful [than the Honda CR-V], however, and it gets slightly better gas mileage.”
- Edmunds: “It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently. Few vehicles reflect the sensibilities of the American car-buying public like the Toyota RAV4.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “This new suspension has better handling and reduced body roll. That makes the 2019 RAV4 feel sharper and more precise, a huge difference from the previous generation.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
If you’re ready to try out the new Toyota RAV4 for yourself, stop by Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville today. We’re conveniently located in Lewisville and our friendly and knowledgeable staff strives to make your experience as stress-free as possible.
Not sure if the RAV4 is the right SUV for you? Check out the 2019 Highlander reviews to learn more!
Our New RAV4 Inventory
More About the 2019 Toyota RAV4
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 can do it all, and in the new year, it’s easy to find a model in the color you’ve always wanted. Take an in-depth look at the 2019 Toyota RAV4 color options with Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville, today, and then continue your research by checking out the 2019 Toyota RAV4 pricing and interior dimensions….
If you’ve been considering a new compact SUV, you’ve almost certainly asked yourself, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This smartly-designed and capable family vehicle has earned a great reputation among critics and among our neighbors, and it’s not hard to see why! Inside and out, this Toyota stands apart. The 2019 Toyota…
Automotive experts and consumers alike have been impressed with the new 2019 Toyota RAV4. U.S. News and World Report enjoys the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage” while Edmunds appreciates its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” Car shoppers can rely on the RAV4 to provide an efficient and safe ride in…