2019 Toyota Tundra Specs and Engine Details
The 2019 Toyota Tundra is offered in six trim levels, and it’s starting price of $31,420* is all the more impressive in light of its incredible towing capability. With 10 colors on offer and lots of great features besides, this truck is not only a capable choice for jobs around Flower Mound and Coppell, but a distinctive one as well.
Highlights of the 2019 Toyota Tundra Specs
- Passenger Space: The new Tundra can accommodate up to either five or six passengers, depending the trim level you choose.
- Safety: Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) comes standard with every 2019 Tundra.
- Standard Engine: The standard 2019 Toyota Tundra engine is a 4.6L aluminum i-FORCE V8 that produces an impressive 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque.
- Efficiency: With the base engine, the 2019 Tundra can achieve up to 15 mpg city/19 mpg highway.**
- Optional Engine: The 2019 Tundra can be had with a 5.7L aluminum i-FORCE V8. The 2019 Toyota Tundra 5.7 specs put up to 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque at your disposal.
- Transmission: a six-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with intelligence, or ECT-i, is standard, and it includes sequential shift modes as well as uphill/downhill shift logic. With the 5.7L V8 engine, Tow/Haul mode is included.
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive comes standard, though certain trims can be equipped with 4WDemand part-time 4WD.
- Towing and Payload: When properly equipped, the 2019 Tundra can tow up 10,200 pounds and accommodate up to 1,730 pounds of payload.
- Bed Size: The Tundra’s truck bed is available either 67.2 inches or 97.2 inches.
- Interior Space: 39.7/38.7 inches of front/rear headroom, 62.6 inches of front and rear hiproom, 42.5/34.7 inches of front/rear legroom, and 65.7/65.6 inches of front/rear legroom.
Drive the New Tundra in Lewisville, Texas Today
This look at some of the key 2019 Toyota Tundra specs likely has you salivating at the prospect of driving it yourself, especially when compared to the likes of the Ford F-150. Fortunately, you can get behind the wheel of this impressive pickup truck at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville! Contact us today to learn more, or visit Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville, which is just a short drive from Carrollton.
If you think a midsize pickup might be more appropriate to your lifestyle, check out the towing specs of the 2019 Toyota Tacoma.
More About the 2019 Toyota Tundra
The 2019 Toyota Tundra is offered in six trim levels, and it’s starting price of $31,420* is all the more impressive in light of its incredible towing capability. With 10 colors on offer and lots of great features besides, this truck is not only a capable choice for jobs around Flower Mound and Coppell, but a…
The maximum 2019 Toyota Tundra towing capacity encourages you to trailer up and haul heavy, and a variety of features are there to maintain control and maximize capability. 2019 Tundra Details New Tundra Inventory Contact Us What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Toyota Tundra? The 2019 Toyota Tundra offers two sophisticated V8 engines….
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.