2019 Toyota Tundra Towing Capacity and Features
The maximum 2019 Toyota Tundra towing capacity encourages you to trailer up and haul heavy, and a variety of features are there to maintain control and maximize capability.
What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Toyota Tundra?
The 2019 Toyota Tundra offers two sophisticated V8 engines. Your maximum tow rating will depend on which one you choose. Options include:
- 4.6L Aluminum i-FORCE V8: Makes up to 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L Aluminum i-FORCE V8: Makes up to 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
You’ll tow up to 6,800 pounds between Flower Mound and Coppell with the 4.6L, which is the same as the maximum Toyota Tacoma towing capacity. With the 5.7L, you can haul a staggering 10,100 pounds.
2019 Toyota Tundra Tow Package
Top to bottom, inside and out, the Toyota Tundra is made for heavy-duty performance. Features include:
- Staggered Outboard-Mounted Shocks
- Heavy-Duty TripleTech Frame with Integrated Hitch Receiver
- Trailer Hitch with 12 High-Strength Stabilizing Bolts
- Combination Meter with Voltmeter, Coolant Temperature, Fuel and Engine Oil Pressure Gauges
Further towing-focused features, including:
- 4-/7-Pin Connector: Integrated into the rear bumper to pull any compatible trailer. Just pitch up, plug in, and you’re read to go.
- TOW/HAUL Mode: Lower gears are held longer, so your 2019 Tundra won’t keep hunting for the right one while towing. At the same time, throttle response, pulling power, and engine braking at all stepped up for added towing confidence.
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller (ITBC) and Trailer-Sway Control (TSC): These features let you adjust the amount of trailer braking based on trailer weight and apply brake pressure at individual wheels to keep things stable when sway is detected.
For added visibility while trailering, you can add available OEM Toyota Tundra tow mirrors.
Drive the 2019 Tundra at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Specs and features can provide an impression of the 2019 Toyota Tundra’s towing capability, but nothing comes close to taking one out for a test drive. To arrange yours, contact us today.
If you’re still doing research, Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville can help you compare the Tundra to the Ford F-150 or the Chevrolet Silverado 1500! If you’re already set on the Tundra, feel free to apply for financing online.
More About Toyota Tundra Features
The 2019 Toyota Tundra is offered in six trim levels, and it’s starting price of $31,420* is all the more impressive in light of its incredible towing capability. With 10 colors on offer and lots of great features besides, this truck is not only a capable choice for jobs around Flower Mound and Coppell, but a…
The maximum 2019 Toyota Tundra towing capacity encourages you to trailer up and haul heavy, and a variety of features are there to maintain control and maximize capability. 2019 Tundra Details New Tundra Inventory Contact Us What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Toyota Tundra? The 2019 Toyota Tundra offers two sophisticated V8 engines….