2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
Are you looking for a reliable sedan that enhances your daily drives around Flower Mound and Carrollton? Take a look at the available 2020 Toyota Camry configurations with the friendly and knowledgeable team at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville. Whether you decide to drive home in a 2020 Camry XSE or would prefer the 2020 Toyota Camry SE, finding the model best suited for you has never been easier. Let’s take a look at the available new Toyota Camry below!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota Camry trim levels also include three hybrid models:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota brand is known for innovative safety features that keep you protected while on the Carrollton roads. Standard is the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) safety suite that’s standard with each of the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations. Included with this safety system is Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
In addition to incredible safety features are the high-tech technology features like the Toyota Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Coppell. Below are noteworthy features that come standard with each configuration.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: The base trim offers a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE, enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim offers the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration, SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE offers more premium features like the wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Carrollton drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Enjoy stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. Expect features like driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
Want to experience everything the new Toyota Camry has to offer? The Camry is a reliable sedan that has the features needed to enhance your weekend getaways, daily school drop-offs, and overall driving experience. Take a look at our current Camry inventory and new vehicle specials before getting behind the wheel for a test drive. Contact us in the meantime if you have any questions about a particular trim level.
Learn More at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
If you plan to put a lot of miles on your next truck driving around the Flower Mound area, you’re likely concerned about gas mileage. Maybe that’s why so many of our customers at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville are impressed with theToyota Tacoma gas mileage ratings. Of course, there are several different Tacoma configurations available, each with a…
When car buyers from the Dallas area visit Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville for the new Toyota Tacoma, they always ask about the Toyota Tacoma towing capacity, and we can’t blame them. Visit our team to go over everything that you can expect with your new vehicle, the Toyota Tacoma tow package, as well as to help you…
After a full redesign for 2019, this year’s RAV4 arrives with a fresh aesthetic and lots of features. With the addition of numerous soft-touch surfaces to the 2020 RAV4 interior, road trips and long drives through Flower Mound can be more comfortable than ever — whether you drive or ride. Great fuel economy for the segment,…