2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
Are you wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The 2020 edition can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA-estimated ratings when you visit Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With various configurations available, the new Toyota Corolla gives drivers multiple options in performance and efficiency so they can find the perfect Toyota Corolla trim. Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG ratings today:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
The 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim level offers a strong combination of power and efficiency, making it a smart choice for Flower Mound car shoppers. The 2020 Corolla comes equipped with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even more fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at Carrollton gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Several high tech systems go into making the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Turn to Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville for the New Corolla
Lewisville drivers can learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla with the team at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Carrollton. We will compare the new Corolla to the Honda Civic, and create a financial package that fits within your budget. Contact us today for additional information or to set up a test drive.
Learn More at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Are you wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The 2020 edition can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA-estimated ratings when you visit Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell. View Inventory Contact Us 2020 Corolla Gas Mileage With…
The new Toyota Corolla may be an economy car, but it doesn’t skimp on style. The new Corolla Sedan and Hatchback are available in a wide range of vibrant exterior colors to help you stand out on the Flower Mound roads. Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla color options below, as well as available exterior features and…
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is a practical SUV for Flower Mound-area families who need their vehicle to adapt to driving needs, from road trips to commutes and everything in between. Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville is taking a closer look at the new Toyota 4Runner interior features and dimensions. Once you have found the model best suited for your Coppell…