2020 Toyota Corolla Reviews: See What Industry Experts are Saying
Automotive reviews can help or hurt a potential sale. The 2019 Toyota Corolla has received high praise from consumers and industry experts alike, so it’s no wonder that many Flower Mound-area car shoppers want to know what critics think about the 2020 Toyota Corolla. Take a look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla review with Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville below.
2020 Corolla Reviews
Toyota has completely redesigned the Corolla sedan for 2020, which is one of the most significant redesigns in the vehicle’s long history, making it a tough competitor for the Mazda3, Hyundai Elantra, and Honda Civic. Of course, this has a lot of people talking!
- Cars.com is a leader in the automotive world, and they’re praising the 2020 Corolla for its “sophisticated safety and driver assistance tech” that comes standard, the improved handling, sportier powertrain, and “good” fuel economy. They state that the newest Corolla offers “upscale features offered” and “improved interior design and materials.”
- U.S. News says the new Toyota Corolla “received the highest predicted reliability rating possible,” and mentions the “great fuel economy,” as well as the plethora of active safety features, and an easy-to-use infotainment system.
- Motor1 is praising the vehicle’s “fresh underpinnings and newfound style” that helps make it stand out on the Lewisville streets. If you want a sportier look, they recommended the SE and XSE trims, which include LED accent lighting, smoked taillights, chrome exhaust tips, 18-inch wheels and tires, wider side sills, a rear lip spoiler, and a more aggressive front fascia.
- Edmunds.com says, “The 2020 Toyota Corolla gets a full redesign that makes it more competitive against some very strong rivals. This time around, the Corolla sheds a lot of the uninspired personality and lackluster materials that held back previous generations. It now looks a lot sharper, and the interior exceeds expectations for the class.”
In addition to an updated exterior and interior styling, the Corolla now comes standard with Apple CarPlay, as well as an abundance of safety features like Lane Tracing Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition.
What to Know About the 2020 Toyota Corolla
There are many things Coppell should know about the new Toyota Corolla, which includes:
- Seats up to five passengers
- Comes equipped with a 139-hp, 1.8L four-cylinder or 169-hp, 2.0L four-cylinder engine
- Standard Active Corner Assist
- Front-wheel drive
- Continuously variable or six-speed manual (SE only)
- Hybrid version available
If you’re looking for an affordable sedan that offers a comfortable drive along the streets of Flower Mound and Coppell, the Corolla could be the sedan for you.
Test Drive the 2020 Toyota Corolla at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville!
Industry experts are enjoying the Corolla’s redesign and standard convenience, technology, entertainment, and safety features that keep drivers protected and connected while on the Carrollton roads. If you’re ready to enhance your current commute, make the short trip to Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville so we can get you behind the wheel for a test drive. Be sure to explore our new vehicle specials to help you save, get an estimate on your monthly car payments, and apply for financing right at home. Contact us today if you have any additional questions or would like to schedule a test drive.
More About the 2020 Corolla
Automotive reviews can help or hurt a potential sale. The 2019 Toyota Corolla has received high praise from consumers and industry experts alike, so it’s no wonder that many Flower Mound-area car shoppers want to know what critics think about the 2020 Toyota Corolla. Take a look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla review with Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville below….
Are you wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The 2020 edition can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA-estimated ratings when you visit Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell. View Inventory Contact Us 2020 Corolla Gas Mileage With…
The new Toyota Corolla may be an economy car, but it doesn’t skimp on style. The new Corolla Sedan and Hatchback are available in a wide range of vibrant exterior colors to help you stand out on the Flower Mound roads. Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla color options below, as well as available exterior features and…