What are the Best Lewisville Pizza Places?
When the craving for pizza hits, you want to order pizza or dine in from a restaurant that understand how to make a great pie. If you’re looking for a new local pizzeria, check out some of our favorite Lewisville pizza places at Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville.
Top 5 Places for Pizza in Lewisville, TX
- Marco’s Pizza: Marco’s has two locations in Lewisville. This restaurant was founded in 1978 by a native Italian who was committed to doing things the Italian way. Today, this eatery is dedicated to serving authentic Italian cuisine. The pizza dough is made fresh, and Marco’s uses fresh ingredients to provide you with pizzas like garden, all meat, Hawaiian, white cheesy, and more.
- Marinos Italian Pasta And Pizza: Marinos serves up delicious pizza as well as a variety of homemade pasta and other Italian dishes. This restaurant is known for serving up genuine Italian food, and they have a variety of pizza options, as well as subs, chicken, seafood, and more.
- Carmine’s Pizzeria: Carmine’s serves up New York-style pizza. They serve up large slices and large pies. You can dine in or carry out, or you can take advantage of their pizza delivery in Lewisville, TX. Opt for one of their “designer pizzas” or you can make your own from a list of toppings.
- Pizza Inn: This eatery originally opened in 1958, and it was known for delicious pizza and friendly service. The thin crust and a tangy tomato sauce are their signatures. You can choose from classic pizzas or opt for a more inventive pizza like taco pizza, bacon cheeseburger pizza, and a “pizzert” dessert pizza.
- Cavalli Pizza: Cavalli is located in nearby Irving or McKinney. This pizzeria was also founded by a first-generation Italian American family, and they serve up authentic Neapolitan pizza. Pizzas are cooked in the 900-degree wood-fired oven, and you can enjoy a classic like margherita pizza or something less traditional like Arugula and Prosciutto or Salamino e Funghi.
More from Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville
Are you wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” The 2020 edition can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA-estimated ratings when you visit Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville near Coppell. View Inventory Contact Us 2020 Corolla Gas Mileage With…
The new Toyota Corolla may be an economy car, but it doesn’t skimp on style. The new Corolla Sedan and Hatchback are available in a wide range of vibrant exterior colors to help you stand out on the Flower Mound roads. Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla color options below, as well as available exterior features and…
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is a practical SUV for Flower Mound-area families who need their vehicle to adapt to driving needs, from road trips to commutes and everything in between. Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville is taking a closer look at the new Toyota 4Runner interior features and dimensions. Once you have found the model best suited for your Coppell…